”Guild is in a different league...”Scroll to discover
Professional profiles so you know what company you're keeping
Edit / delete your messages to avoid compromising your reputation
Guild Charter enforces professional standards across all groups
Admin controls giving you proper oversight, control and governance
The first app dedicated to creating meaningful networks...
Julia Hobsbawm OBE, Founder, Editorial Intelligence
No ads, ever so nothing to spoil the experience
Privacy legislation compliance including GDPR in the EU
Invitation-only so quality and discretion are maintained
Nothing is public so your profile or group is not listed anywhere
Utterly professional, elegant, easy to use.
Peter Ashby, Director, Society of Leadership Fellows
Custom branding so your groups are branded to your organisation
Business-class support and service with dedicated account management
Respectful intros/exits allow members to join and leave groups as they would in real life
Sophisticated design provides environment suitable for leading professionals
Very impressed. Guild is perfect for key accounts.
Linus Gregoriadis, Director, London Research
How is Guild being used?
- Boards, councils, committees
- Management teams, working groups
- Trade bodies, associations, professional membership and networking organisations
- Concierge-style service and support for premium customers
- Shareholders, investors, stakeholders
- NEDs, mentors, coaches, advisors
- Alumni groups
- Academic and research groups
- Expert networks, special interest groups
- Event-related groups e.g. delegates, judges, speakers, advisory boards
- Learning cohorts
- User / customer groups & panels