Are you a member of Guild and want to get the most out of the platform?
Maybe you’ve been invited to join one or more of the thousands of invite-only groups, communities and networks on Guild, and feel you could get more from being a member.
Or perhaps you've discovered Guild by chance and are curious about how you could benefit by downloading the app and getting started?
This 13-minute video covers:
- Benefits of being a Guild member
- How to improve your Guild Profile
- Finding relevant communities and groups on Guild to join
- How to get the most value out of any group or community you’ve joined
- How to make valuable new connections on Guild
- Mastering the right balance of notifications
- Guild’s 'Secret' features
Watch Guild's Michelle Goodall explain how to get more from Guild.
More about using Guild for professional networking
Our guide to the benefits of being a community participant
10 tips for being a brilliant community member
How to grow your professional network on Guild
How to use Guild for professional networking and personal brand building
Using networking apps to connect with people who can help guide your career
Six Guild communities that can help your career
Join Guild 🤝
See for yourself how the Guild experience is different to WhatsApp, Slack, LinkedIn or Facebook Groups.
Guild is a safe space to connect, communicate and collaborate with others.
Join us on a platform that is purpose-built for creating groups, communities and networks on mobile.
- Just want to join some groups? Simply join Guild and then look through the discoverable groups and communities to find relevant ones to join
- Thinking of running your own community? With an elegant and simple to use, mobile-first UX you’ve got everything you need to start a community - custom branding, analytics, group and user management and support. Get started with your own community here with our free and paid options
Contact us if you want to know more or have any questions.