Guild's focus is on professional community. In particular, the conversations, connections, relationships and networking that are at the heart of any community. But what if you need other features and functionality, even a full membership tech stack?
We've created this post to recommend other technology platforms that we feel complement Guild well (and we'll keep updating it). We've chosen tech that we believe fits with Guild's own philosophy and approach:
- easy to use
- free or inexpensive
- great customer support
- focuses on doing a few things amazingly well
1. Content: resources, articles, notes, templates, lists etc.
2. Events: meetups, social, networking
3. Data & Directories: searchable, basic apps
4. Online Courses: elearning, education
5. Surveys: feedback, polls, forms
6. Payments: charging community members
7. Whiteboard: collaboration, ideation
Are there platforms we're missing which you think are great and go well with Guild?
Join Guild 🤝
See for yourself how the Guild experience is different to WhatsApp, Slack, LinkedIn or Facebook Groups.
- Just want to join some groups? Simply join Guild and then look through the discoverable groups to find relevant ones to join.
- Thinking of running your own community? Look at your plan options and get started.
Guild is ad-free and protects your privacy. Guild is a safe space for professionals to connect, communicate and collaborate. Join us on a platform that is purpose-built for professionals and businesses. Guild is home to your professional community.
Contact us if you want to know more or have any questions.