The end of the year is the perfect time to catch up with your professional reading.
To give you a head start, here are our most popular articles about community from the Guild blog in 2021:
- Best practice for combining events with community
- Building your community on social media? Algorithms are undoing your hard work.
- What dates and holidays matter to your business or community? Our awareness days 2022 guide is the perfect place to start your planning.
- Slack is a great tool for team workflow comms - but here's why you need to look at dedicated platforms for building a community
- Why are B2B marketers turning to community-based marketing?
- Community Strategy Training - the five categories of online community - which one is yours in?
- What experts and knowledge workers should know about community-powered market networks
- Lessons learned about community management from the first 90 days of a new community
- Are you making these mistakes about community?
- Our five-part guide to platforms for building professional communities
Are you a Community or Social Media Professional or Practitioner?
Community Builder, Community Manager, Volunteer? Or just professionally curious about the concept of community for your business, career or industry?
Guild has exciting news coming up in 2022. You can be first to hear the news - join the waitlist here.
Join Guild 🤝
See for yourself how the Guild experience is different to WhatsApp, Slack, LinkedIn or Facebook Groups. Guild is a safe space to connect, communicate and collaborate with others.
Join us on a platform that is purpose-built for professionals and businesses.
- Just want to join some groups? Simply join Guild and then look through the discoverable groups and communities to find relevant ones to join
- Thinking of running your own community? With an elegant and simple to use, mobile-first UX you’ve got everything you need to start a community - custom branding, analytics, group and user management and support. Get started with your own community here with our free and enterprise options
Contact us if you want to know more or have any questions.