CREO (Coronavirus Reponse for Event Organisers) is a peer support group for event organisers around the world dealing with the shift to virtual and hybrid events.
The group has over 1,100 members: mostly event organisers but also professional membership associations for event organisers and event specialists around marketing, PR, tech, legal, production etc.
How to join CREO
If you are an event organiser, event-related expert, or know someone who is and might benefit from joining CREO then go to the page below and request to join (the host approves all new joiners):
Resources document free for all
The CREO community has also crowd-sourced a document (the "CREO Manual") to capture the advice, resources and insights generated by the group. This is publicly available for anyone to read and share and can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-uhTOFA0CmhDvRY-FsfLrxV1V5piu9z_rW27PlTQxeY/edit?usp=sharing
The document is being updated all the time by the events community and contains over 50 pages of useful information across:
- Official data & guidance
- Comms, PR & crisis management
- Running a digital event - best practice tips & advice, including DE&I resources such as DICE
- Tech for virtual conferences, summits, expos, trade shows, fairs
- Tech for webinars, virtual meetings, conversations, video conferencing
- Tech for matchmaking / networking
- Tech for running awards
- Tech for video recording and production
- Tech for landing pages
- Logistics & venues
- Financial mitigation
- Insurance & legal
- Health & Safety
- Other resources
Join Guild 🤝
See for yourself how the Guild experience is different to WhatsApp, Slack, LinkedIn or Facebook Groups. Guild is a safe space to connect, communicate and collaborate with others.
Join us on a platform that is purpose-built for professionals and businesses.
- Just want to join some groups? Simply join Guild and then look through the discoverable groups and communities to find relevant ones to join
- Thinking of running your own community? With an elegant and simple to use, mobile-first UX you’ve got everything you need to start a community - custom branding, analytics, group and user management and support. Get started with your own community here with our free and enterprise options
Contact us if you want to know more or have any questions.