CREO (Coronavirus Reponse for Event Organisers) is a peer support group for event organisers around the world dealing with the shift to virtual and hybrid events.
The group has over 700 members: mostly event organsiers but also professional membership associations for event organisers and event specialists around marketing, PR, tech, legal, production etc.
How to join CREO
If you are an event organiser, event-related expert, or know someone who is and might benefit from joining CREO the joining link to follow is:
Resources document free for all
The CREO community has also crowd-sourced a document (the "CREO Manual") to capture the advice, resources and insights generated by the group. This is publicly available for anyone to read and share and can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-uhTOFA0CmhDvRY-FsfLrxV1V5piu9z_rW27PlTQxeY/edit?usp=sharing
The document is being updated all the time by the events community and contains over 50 pages of useful information across:
- Official data & guidance
- Comms, PR & crisis management
- Running a digital event - best practice tips & advice
- Tech for virtual conferences, summits, expos, trade shows, fairs
- Tech for webinars, virtual meetings, conversations, video conferencing
- Tech for matchmaking / networking
- Tech for running awards
- Tech for video recording and production
- Tech for landing pages
- Logistics & venues
- Financial mitigation
- Insurance & legal
- Health & Safety
- Other resources
Join Guild 🤝
See for yourself how the Guild experience is different to WhatsApp, Slack, LinkedIn or Facebook Groups.
- Just want to join some groups? Then download the app and join as a new member.
- Thinking of running your own group(s)? Look at your plan options and get started.
Guild is proudly British, independent, ad-free and GDPR compliant. Guild is the best place for professionals to connect and communicate. Join us on a different and decent kind of messaging platform that is purpose-built for business and done with integrity.
Contact us if you want to know more or have any questions.